Sponsored by The Great Lakes Construction Company
Reservations Open November 18th.
SUN: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
TUES|THURS|SAT: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm & 4:30 – 8:30 pm,
WED|FRI: 3:00 – 7:00 pm.
REQUIREMENTS & WAIVER
Please note: A signed waiver for all participants is required. You must print this, fill it out and bring it with you at the time of your participation.
Adult Release Waiver (PDF)
Child Release Waiver (PDF)
- All bumper car riders must sign a waiver and listen to safety and orientation instructions prior to riding. Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled ride time.
- Liability waiver must be signed by parent or legal guardian of any user under the age of 18.
- To operate the car alone, rider must be at least 6 years old AND 42” tall.
- In order to carry a passenger, the operator must be 18 years old and the passenger must be between the ages of 3 and 6.
- The combined weight of all occupants must not exceed 300 pounds.
- Operators must be wearing flat, closed-toe shoes. Flip flops, sandals and heeled shoes are not permitted.
- All bumper car operators must have a ticket. No charge for riders ages 3-6.
- Tickets can be purchased online for a specific time session and may be used for that session only. Due to demand, reservations cannot be changed and are non-refundable. The waiver is available online for you to print and complete prior to your arrival. Each person must have a completed waiver.
Any activity on or near the rink surface involves inherent risks, dangers and hazards which can result in serious personal injury or death.
Anyone participating in a bumper car ride agrees to assume and accept all risks of injury or death arising out of bumper car activities.
The ticket purchaser, operator, and rider agree to waive all claims that each might have against the City of Akron, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, assistants and contractors and each agree to release all identified and affiliated parties from any and all liability arising from any loss, damage, injury, death or expense incurred arising out of the ice bumper car activities from any cause whatsoever including the negligence on the part of the City of Akron and its affiliates in the operation, supervision, design or maintenance of the bumper cars and this entire facility.
Lock 3 Ice Bumper Car Registration and Liability Waiver
- All riders must sign a waiver & purchase a ticket for a designated time period.
- Riders must observe the attached Regulations and obey Attendant at all times.
- City of Akron is not responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, or revoked tickets.
- You are responsible for assessing personal health issues of a rider.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
Persons with disabilities are asked to contact Donald Rice, Director of Human Resources, 166 S. High Street, Room 103, Akron, Ohio 44308, (330)375-2745 (voice), (330)376-2345 (TDD), at least seven days in advance.