Lock 3's most popular feature is our 10,000-square-foot ice rink, the largest seasonal skating venue in Ohio! Skate rental is $3.* Strap-on skates for toddlers are free when supplies are available.** Admission is free if you have your own skates.
*Skate rental closes one-half hour before rink closing.
**Preschoolers must be accompanied on the ice by an adult in skates.
Ice Skating Hours
Fridays (starting the 15th) 3pm-10pm
November 29: 11am-11pm
December 2: 11am-6pm
December 23: 11am-9pm
December 24: 11am-6pm
December 30: 11am-9pm
December 31: 11am-11pm
January 2: 11am-9pm
January 20: 11am-6pm
February 17: 11am-6pm
Skating Rink Rules
•All skaters must register and wear a wristband (available at registration counter)
•Skaters under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
•Skaters must observe rules and obey Ice Aides at all times
•Skaters must skate in the same direction
•No food or beverages permitted on the ice
•No hockey pucks or sticks permitted
•Center of rink is for lessons and practice of figure skating only
•No skates may be worn beyond changing area
•Skating lessons recommended
•Gloves, hats and/or helmets recommended
•Skating is permitted only during posted hours
Birthday Party Packages
$4 per skater (minimum $40 or 10 people)
- Each skater will receive: skate rental coupon, popcorn coupon, hot chocolate coupon.
- Each party will be scheduled in a two hour time slot.
- Food Option: Half sheet pizzas can be ordered through Lock 3 (10 slices per pizza) for $12 per pizza. Cheese or pepperoni only. Pizzas must be pre-ordered. Plates and napkins will be supplied.
- Dessert Option: You may purchase our sugar cookies ($1 each) and we will have supplies to "Decorate your Cookie"
- Option 1: Reindeer Run Sledding Hill: You may pre-purchase wristbands for designated times so you are guaranteed to have a sled during the party time. Cost is $3 per person for 30 minutes of sledding and there is a limit of 25 sledders per time slot.
- Option 2: Reindeer Run Sledding Hill private rental: You may rent the sledding hill for $65 per 30 minute time slot. Private rentals can only occur during non-standard operating hours. We do not limit the number of people that are allowed to sled on the hill during a private rental - that is the renter's discretion.
Guidelines for having a party at Lock 3:
- There is a $20 non-refundable deposit required when scheduling a birthday party (payable by cash, check, or credit card).
- For every 8 party guests, we will reserve one picnic table. Extra picnic tables can be reserved for $10 each. Tables will be available to the party 15 minutes prior to the start of their time for set-up and must be cleared at the end of your time slot.
- You are welcome to bring decorations and balloons. Items left unattended are at your own risk.
- Coupons are only good for the day of the party. No refunds on unused coupons.
- Parties can bring their own birthday cake and/or ice cream. We do not supply table wear, napkins, or utensils for the cake. Please do not bring outside food or beverages in to the venue. We do have a full concession stand on site.
Large Groups (15 or more)
Call ahead and get $1 off skate rental.
o You must give at least 24 hours notification to get the large group skate discount.
o In order to guarantee that the kitchen is supplied and staffed, please give 24 hours notification if your group plans on eating at our concessions stand.
Private Rink Rental (not available during public skate hours)
$200 for 2 hours, price includes skate rental.
o Can request concessions be open - not included in the cost.
Dinner & Skate Fundraiser
(only available to non-profits)
o Your group sells the supplied tickets for $6 each.
o The ticket includes one skate rental and one meal (hot dog, popcorn, & hot chocolate/coffee).
o Your group earns $3 for every ticket sold. Any unused tickets can be returned with no penalty.
o The tickets can be used anytime the rink is open to the public. Kitchen times may be limited.
o If your group would like to come as a group and use your fundraising tickets, please call in advance so we will be prepared.
Contact Rachel for details -
(330)375-2877 or email@example.com.